Conferences and special events
Gollwitz Manor House is ideal for conferences, meetings, seminars, workshops, theatre and choir rehearsals and can be booked for one or more days. The charming and beautifully restored residence offers a perfect venue in a peaceful location.
Gollwitz Manor House presents literary evenings, concerts, theatre productions and exhibitions and extends a warm welcome to those planning their special event.
Rooms for conferences and meetings:
- Big seminar room with grand piano (L-shape, 110 sqm) can be divided into two separate rooms by a folding door. Consists of: "Big Seminar Room" (60 sqm) and "Grand Piano Room" (50 sqm)
- "Winter Garden" (33 sqm)
- "Fireplace Room" with Piano (50 sqm) & terrace
- small room for groups (17 sqm
Facilities and equipment:
- presentation case,
- hi-fi equipment,
- digital projector including loud speakers and cable,
- flipcharts and
- pin boards,
- Wi-Fi throughout the house